[Sonar] Order extra WYC/AIS trophy glassware by Friday

Smith, Craig A (AME MN14) Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com
Tue Oct 3 13:12:36 CDT 2017

First, check what you've already earned here
http://www.wyc.org/Racing/Rules/ScratchSheet-Competitor.aspx

Want more?  WYC continues to offer two ways to either support your crew or build a complete set of trophy glassware.
Deadline is Friday, so order extra glassware now.   I left a stack of forms at the club, or you can download the form from
http://wyc.org/Portals/0/forms-docs/2017%20Glassware.pdf?ver=2017-09-06-112113-743

This year, we're doing an an 8" salad/desert plate (literal pickle dish) - see photo on home page.
Etched glassware is dishwasher safe, will not fade.  We won't do this again, so order today.  Plate stand not included.

1. EXTRA SETS OF WYC AWARD GLASSWARE
Etched with year, series and finish (1st, 2nd, or 3rd.)
4th and higher will include series without place.
Extra AIS plates also avialable.

2. WYC COMPASS LOGO
Same as the trophy plates, but etched simply with the year.