[Sonar] Final reminder: Trophy photo

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 08:25:07 CDT 2017

Trophy frame photo selection deadline is All Hallows Eve (that's
tomorrow).  Please make your selection while you can.

   1. Visit https://tinyurl.com/mfel9qd and enter your sail number and 2017
   in the upper right corner boat search box.
   2. Find the photo you want, and note the file number under the photos
   (looks like DSC_1234 or 007_1234).
   3. Return to https://tinyurl.com/mfel9qd and enter your data in the
   Select Your Trophy Frame box.

If you choose to do nothing, we'll select a photo for you.

System too clunky for you?  I feel your pain.  Just email
Dallas at DallasJohnson.net with the URL of the photo you like with your boat
and sail number.

Unsure if you qualify for a frame?  Click here: https://tinyurl.com/y86mevn7

Additional trophy frames can be ordered by contacting
Dallas at DallasJohnson.net directly.  Individual prints can be ordered
anytime by clicking the "buy" button on the photo gallery page.

While you're at it... remember to register for the awards banquet.  The
invitation is in your mailbox.

Thanks!