[Sonar] On behalf of Quantum Sails and Carmen

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:41:13 CDT 2017

Hello Star of the North Sailors,

I am happy to announce that we have receive great prizes from our sponsors
for the Star of the North Regatta.  Of these sponsors, we are honored to
include Quantum Sails.

As a great supporter of the sailing community, Quantum Sails wishes to
thank you for your continued patronage and looks forward to helping support
your sailing endeavors anyway they can.

I highly encourage you all to sign up to their email newsletters filled
with expert tips and tricks and access to the pros.  Follow this link to
join their list: https://www.quantumsails.com/en/email-signup-sweepstakes

Thank you!

CC