[Sonar] Fwd: Sonar Crew for SotN

Stieers, Ken Ken.Stieers at opus-group.com
Thu Sep 7 16:34:54 CDT 2017

Hey Sonars,

Anyone need crew?  See below

Ken

-------- Original message --------
From: Dan M McNamara <mcnamara at visi.com>
Date: 9/7/17 3:27 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Matthew Thompson <matthew at wayzatasailing.org>, wglaughlin1 at juno.com, "Stieers, Ken" <Ken.Stieers at opus-group.com>, tim at sailcrafters.com, "J.R." <johnrainaldi at gmail.com>, Matthew Zupon <mjzupon at gmail.com>
Cc: Collin Mueller <collinmmueller at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sonar Crew

Mathew's,

Are there any Sailing school boats available for SON?

Sonar sailors, are there club boats that could use some good sailors?

See Collin's email below

Dan

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 15:14:47 -0500
Collin Mueller <collinmmueller at gmail.com> wrote:
Dan,

My name is Collin Mueller I am the head coach over at the Saint Croix
Sailing School. We have a team training for the MISSA Keel Boat Qualifier
down in Chicago. They are great sailors and are looking for some Sonar
specific experience before the regatta in October. We currently train on a
J22.

The skipper of this team is available to crew on a Sonar during the Star of
the North next week. Let me know if you you have any crew vacancies he
could fill. His name is Brian Olson and he is a Sr. at Stillwater High
School.

Thanks!

Collin

--
Collin Mueller
Director of Sailing at Saint Croix Sailing School
collinmmueller at gmail.com

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and return the original message to us at the listed email address.
Thank You.