[Sonar] Two subjects

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 11:00:44 CDT 2018

All:

1. I'm still missing some fleet dues from owners  ($40).    We know who you
are...:)

This $$ is used for one of the series parties we put on for the club (we
take our turn with the other classes) and for some expenses during the
regatta season.

2.  We do not have the Friday team racing and social scheduled this week
(or for a couple of weeks) due to regatta conflicts.     We will have a
couple more towards the end of August,  so keep  and eye out on the WYC
schedule.

Kudos for JR for organizing and managing the Friday's so far!   Most of
them,  especially the last one,  were really good.

Thomas Brown