[Sonar] Crew Looking for Thursday Rides

Jerry Hammann jerrympls at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:55:53 CDT 2018

As Shipweck is done sailing on Thursday evenings, its crew are looking for rides.

Jerry – Available Thursday September 6th and 14th. I could also be available Thursday August 30th, airplane travel permitting (I would be a late dock arrival). I am open to any role. Contact me by text or e-mail: (612) 290-7282, jerrympls at gmail.com.

Shaylie – Available Thursday September 6th and 14th. Shaylie has been doing main and spinnaker this summer but is open to any role. Contact Shaylie by text or e-mail: (612) 387-0274, shaylie at ververealty.com.

Jerry Hammann
(612) 290-7282