[Sonar] FW: Sonar white elephant and cabin fever party!

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Mon Dec 31 12:15:25 CST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Thomas Brown <tbrown9164 at gmail.com<mailto:tbrown9164 at gmail.com>>
Date: Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Sonar white elephant and cabin fever party!
To: sonar <sonar at lists.wyc.org<mailto:sonar at lists.wyc.org>>

When:  Saturday, January 26 at 6:30pm

Where: Chris Fittipaldi's place 1037 Lake Street E, Wayzata MN  (he's in the logbook too)

What to bring:  your summer sandals to wear indoors,  and a white elephant gift,  attractively wrapped and something either for the food table or the bar.

What happens at a white elephant:

Bring  your gift and drop it by the door.  At some time during the party,  we'll have everyone who brought one,  pick one up but don't unwrap it right away!.

For a while,  if someone wants you're gift,  you'll need to swap it with them to make it fun.

Then we'll open the gifts and see how the gift wrapping and see what the gift wrapping hid!     The more inventive the gift the better!

See you there!
[https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]

Thomas Brown