[Sonar] LOWISA Planning

Hans Dickel hans at raceh2o.com
Sat Feb 10 13:47:57 CST 2018

Hi everyone!

Interested in attending LOWISA on Lake of the Woods in Canada?  Interested in supporting (and get their awesome hospitality) our Canadian friends who travel down south to attend Star of the North at WYC on an annual basis?  Then come and attend our meeting on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 7pm at the Wayzata Yacht Club.

What is LOWISA?  Check it their website: http://www.lowisa.org/

We will talk about the event, answer questions, and get rough numbers so we can plan on “housing”.  We are wanting to get enough boats (and believe we have the right number now, but more would be awesome) to have a one design Sonar start.

This event is a lot of fun.  A lot of camaraderie.  The venue is amazingly beautiful.  It’s a chance to disconnect from the world and enjoy your time with nature.  It’s a great opportunity to socialize and get to know fellow sailors, including WYC folks.

Cheers!
Hans

Hans Dickel
Sail Racing | Alpine Skier | Runner | Gym Training