[Sonar] Annual Sonar white elephant party!

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:45:12 CST 2018

Its the ever annual Sonar fleet white elephant party!

Where:  Chris Fittipaldi's house in Wayzata  (in the logbook if you don't
know already)

When:  Saturday, March 3 at 6PM

Bring:  libation or light food of your choice to share along with your
white elephant gift

How the white elephant works:   bring whatever you want in a nicely wrapped
package (fancy gift wrap helps!) and drop it by the front door when you
come in.   At some point in the party,  we'll have everybody who brought a
gift,  pick another one and NOT open it.  For some time,  just carry it
around with you and anybody else with a gift can trade with you,  no
questions asked.   Then after say 30 min or so, we'll all open our gifts
and there will be one more chance for everyone to trade!

Keep the gift small and in a box to conceal its real identity also adds to
the fun.

P.S:  Chris knows we are coming...

Thomas Brown