[Sonar] Winter party Saturday March 3

Chris Fittipaldi chris_fittipaldi at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 18:12:49 CST 2018

Hello all and Happy New Year to everyone,
There has been some discussion about having a our winter party.. the date that works best is Saturday March 3... Location... WYC annex, aka 1037 lake Street.
Format same as previous years, ALL are welcome, bring food and beverage to share, I'll provide a main dish, beer and wine.
Theme this year..... congratulations to Batmobile and boat of the year accomplishment....have you all considered what a great fleet we have in terms of competition, friends and all round solid citizens?
In the last several years a Sonar boat has wine the boat of the year award.... Speaks volumes of the dedication we have to our class, our sport and, most importantly, to one another.
Stay warm, hope to see you all!!!

Get Yahoo Mail for Mobile