[Sonar] Women's Championship Regatta

Allison Hubel alihubel at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 17:21:05 CDT 2018

Greetings all,
Plans for the Women's Championship Regatta (Sept 14-16, 2018) are moving forward.
How you can help:
Outreach: Please help us reach out to other Sonar fleets.  We have reached out to 1. Chicago2. Sheboygan3. Winnepeg
If you have additional contacts at these clubs, please feel free to send on the attached information or give us contact information and we will contact them.
We could use help with:1. Noroton2. Texas Corinthian3. Kansas City??
Once again, please contact people directly or send me their contact information.
Put together a team:  We have a few boats already registered and encourage your friends/boat mates to put together a team.
ThanksAllison