[Sonar] Early Bird Registration Ends July 1!

LOWISA saillowisa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:11:49 CDT 2018

 *Thank you everyone who has registered. If you haven't yet, early bird
registration for LOWISA ends July 1! *Follow this link to register!
<https://lowisa.sportngin.com/register/form/606426887>

*Need crew?* Look at these wonderful people from our crew finder page
<http://www.lowisa.org/the-race/crew-finder/> looking to hop on a boat!

*Repax Boat! *We are in need of someone with a power boat to follow the
fleet throughout the races to offer assistance to those in need. Great way
to meet lots of fun people! Plus we pay for gas! Send us an email if you or
someone you know is interested.

*Houseboats to charter? *If you know anyone interested in renting out their
houseboat for LOWISA participants, let us know. We are looking to
accommodate sailors in need of a mothership.

*The layover day destination* is the beautiful Sunset Lodge Resort
<http://www.sunsetlodgeresort.com/> on Oak Island, USA. There are limited
rooms available so get in touch with the lodge atinfo at sunsetlodgeresort.com
(218) 223-8211 or (855) 634-1863 to book yourselves rooms!

*Have your passports ready* as we are heading into the USA. Stay tuned for
more news on making your border crossing a fast and easy one.

We have an action-packed regatta planned for you. Click the links to see
the race courses for each day.

*Saturday Aug 4 6:45pm: *Skipper's meeting/social on the MS Kenora!
*Sunday Aug 5 Race 1
<http://www.lowisa.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Race-1.pdf>*
*Monday Aug 6 Race 2
<http://www.lowisa.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Race-2.pdf>: *Rum Party!
*Tuesday Aug 7 Race 3
<http://www.lowisa.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Race-3.pdf>: *Fish Fry @
Sunset Lodge!
*Wednesday Aug 8 Layover Day: *Steak Dinner @ Sunset Lodge with live band
"WRECKING CREW"
*Thursday Aug 9 Race 4
<http://www.lowisa.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Race-4.pdf> *:Get some
rest!
*Friday Aug 10 Race 5
<http://www.lowisa.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Race-5.pdf>: *Margarita/Beer
Party!
*Saturday Aug 11 Race 6
<http://www.lowisa.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Race-6.pdf>: *Commodore's
Ball @ the Northern Yacht Club!

Drew Mitchell from North Sails
<https://northsails.com/sailing/en/experts/drew-mitchell>will be joining
the race throughout the week, offering tips and expert insights on how to
improve your racing game! We will hold a raffle/auction to have Drew on
board your boat for 1 or more of the races.

Questions, comments, praise, malaise, or stop sending me email requests?
Just respond to this email!

Your friendly neighborhood commodores,
John Vogan & Steve Dreger

--