[Sonar] Seeking info from you regarding September Women’s Regatta in Sonars

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 20:51:28 CDT 2018

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }    Hello Sonar Fleet 5,
Lake to soon liquify.  Sailing.  Racing.  Woohoo!
Perhaps you’ve heard, we (WYC and Sonar Fleet 5) are hosting a Woman’s regatta on Sonars September 14-16. Skippers and crew all women.  There will be teams from within the fleet, but we also expect a number of teams to come in from outside our fleet; from other clubs, from around the region, from around the country?  from around the world?
A couple key early questions:1)  Who of you Sonar Fleet 5 boats will send a team for this event using their boat?      Definite affirmative answers are great, but even if you’re a “maybe” please let us know.2)  Of Sonar Fleet 5 boats who are NOT sending a team,     would you consider offering your boat for charter for this event?      And, if so, what would be your stipulations?
We are anxious to get our organization efforts rolling.  If you could send responses soon, it would be much appreciated, even if elements/details driving your decisions are yet to be determined.  Allison is leading the charge on that organization.  You might soon see more information about this event from Allison but feel free to contact us if it helps move your decisions about this event forward.
Thanks Marty Fossen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad