[Sonar] Fw: Re: Sonar 486 Replacement Mast

Troy tdneurau at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 20:59:13 CDT 2018

 Same price from Skip.  Sounds that he has them in stock, not sure if Rondar actually has it in stock at this time or if it would be built to order.
Checking on the shipping....

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Skip Shumway <skip at shumwaymarine.com>To: Troy <tdneurau at yahoo.com>Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018, 8:49:16 PM CDTSubject: Re: Sonar 486 Replacement Mast
 Troy I hav I have new masts in stock price is $5600 plus freight Imayhave a guy that could bring you a mast
Letme know
Sent from my iPhone