[Sonar] Lowisa 54: You’re Invited!

LOWISA saillowisa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 19:06:55 CDT 2019

*Lowisa Race Fleet, Lowisa Race Fleet, Lowisa Race Fleet: Please standby on
channel 72 for an official Lowisa 54 announcement*

It’s just about that time of year again: time to take the shrink wrap off
your boat, fire up the power washer, string some new halyards and get ready
for another incredible summer on the lake!

Consider this your official invitation to Lowisa 54, taking place *August
4th-10th* on Lake of the Woods. We’ve got a lot in store for you this year
which we will be sharing as the event approaches.

The first thing we would like to announce is this year’s layover location: *Ash
Rapids!* Tannis and Andrew Clinton have been very gracious hosts to Lowisa
for a number of years and look forward to our arrival on Tuesday night. If
you’d like to reserve a room (and they will undoubtedly go fast), feel free
to reach out via phone or email which can be found on their website
<http://ashrapidslodge.ca/>. Make sure to mention Lowisa!

If you’re as excited as I am, you’re probably asking yourself what you can
do *right now* to get ready:

   -

   Block your calendars for the greatest week of the year
   -

   Start to spread to word to anyone who will listen :)
   -

   Reserve rooms at Ash Rapids for layover day

Much more to come. In the meantime, please connect with us on social media
and via our website (all links below) to stay up to date with all the
latest information on race courses, sailing instructions, social calendar,
and more!

Your Lowisa 54 Commodore,

Ryan Clark

[image: Lowisa-Burgee.png]

 - -

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lowisaregatta>

Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/lowisaregatta/?hl=en>

www.lowisa.org

**If you would like to be removed from this distribution, please respond
with “unsubscribe”*