[Sonar] Anyone available tomorrow to help me put Sesame Street in the water?

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Mon Aug 26 10:47:34 CDT 2019

Hey Sonarians,

I am heading to Savage to pick up the boat at Stosh's.  Steve said I could park it in the west lot until tomorrow.

Is anyone available TOMORROW (Tuesday) to:

  1.  Help put the boat in the water
  2.  Walk to Chris's house and carry the mast back to the island
  3.  Help raise the mast

Once the boat is in the slip with the mast up, I should be able to do the below-deck rigging.  Reply to this email or text me at 952-681-9018 if you can help.

Thank you!

Carmella