[Sonar] Need help with Sesame Street tomorrow (Wednesday)

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Tue Aug 27 12:18:55 CDT 2019

I am not going to work on Sesame Street today because:

No one responded to my email from yesterday. (I'm just whining a bit.) There are many tasks that I can do alone, but the boat must be in the water with the mast up before I can go solo.

And, it's supposed to be very windy this afternoon.  So, even if I had help, I would not be comfortable hanging the boat from the crane with that much breeze.

Somehow, it will get done tomorrow.  I must be home by 6:00 tomorrow night for a meeting, then back to the yacht club at 7:00 for a SOTN meeting.  So I can only work on the boat until about 5:30.

If the boat can be put in the water and the mast raised tomorrow, I will have all day Thursday to get it ready to sail.

Thanks!
Carmella