[Sonar] Reminder of Sonar fleet meeting on Dec 19 at 19:00

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 13:00:15 CST 2019

All:

Just a gentle reminder that we have our 2020 Sonar planning meeting this
Thursday:

Time:  7:00,  Date:  Thursday December 19   at WYC

Items so far:

  • Mooring deposits  (reminder for boat owners)   Please ask questions if
you have them!
  • Fleet board empty positions/length of terms/election process
  • Winter Gatherings and 'White Elephant' events.   Dates
  • Galveston update (hopefully by that time)
  • Special rules for Sonars this next year?
  • Sunday Rumbles next year?
  • Collecting annual dues   (how to do it)
  • Facilitating our Canadian and possible other friends for the SofN and
North American week
  • Sonar banners  (I'll explain)
  • Voting for things that we want to do as a group but didn't decide at a
meeting,  how we want to do it

We will discuss a little about the major events this next season:

          • Friday team racing event dates
          • Possible/probable Sonar training clinic weekend
          • External regattas/road trips  Galveston,  LOWISA, St Petersburg

Anything else?

Mostly,  this meeting is for YOU,  as Sonar owners and crew members so that
we can maximize our 2020 season!

Thomas Brown