[Sonar] FW: Sonar class fleet #5 business/planning meeting reminder: Mar 1

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Wed Feb 27 13:49:56 CST 2019

From Tom Brown:

All:

I'm going to put my snow shovel down for a minute...

Reminder:  our Sonar fleet business meeting will be held on Friday March 1st at 7pm.   This meeting is intended to be only for those who own a Sonar in fleet #5 or have a full-time/permanent crew position or boat partnership within the fleet.

If you are not an owner or permanent crew member and have any questions or pertinent information to disseminate to our fleet at this time, we welcome your input via email prior to this event.

Otherwise,  please come and help your boat/skipper/crew plan our upcoming exciting season!

We will have pizza and beer to make it fun.

Thomas Brown