[Sonar] Lowisa 54: Beyond the Racing!

LOWISA saillowisa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:00:00 CDT 2019

Lowisa fleet,

Lowisa 54 is less than one month away and I can’t wait to get the week
started!

*Registration and Wristbands*

Online registration
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lowisa-54-registration-63516545698>
registration remains open and is the best way to get ready for Lowisa 54!
While in-person will be available at Northern Harbour on August 3rd, prices
will be higher (+$75 for registrations, +$25 for wristbands).

Wristbands are your ticket to dinners at events throughout the week as well
as our on-shore parties. Please note that wristbands are not included with
registration so make sure to pick them each for your crew members ASAP!

18 racers and 6 cruisers have already registered, what are* you* waiting
for?

*Events Calendar*

In addition to 6 incredible days of racing, we’ve got a full week’s worth
of social events to make Lowisa 54 unforgettable. Highlights include the
on-shore rum party, the Lake of the Woods Brewing Company Lakeside Lounge,
a live band at Ash Rapids, a full suite of kids activities and so much
more! Please see the attached flyer with all events and times included

Additionally, there will be numerous opportunities to show the Lowisa fleet
your skills and creativity: the Lowisa Idol Talent Show (hosted by Cody
from Hurricane), a Costume Contest (hosted by Jared from Hurricane), the
“On the Rocks” cocktail competition, and the Martha Stewart Cooking Contest
presented by Delta 9! Come ready to show us what you’ve got!

*What’s Next*

Continue to monitor email, our website, and the Lowisa Facebook page for
all the latest information! Future updates will include preliminary
courses, merchandise sales, and more!

As always, feel free to reply to this email with any questions

Your Lowisa 54 Commodore,

Ryan Clark

(612) 817-1322

[image: LOWISA 54 White on White.png]

--
Connect with Us!
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lowisaregatta>

*If you would like to be removed from this distribution, please respond