[Sonar] Lowisa 54: Register Now!

LOWISA saillowisa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 08:00:00 CDT 2019

Lowisa fleet,

With the official start of summer just a few days away, I’ve got a few
exciting Lowisa 54 updates for you all!

Registration for Lowisa 54 is officially OPEN!!

[image: Register Now.png]

In addition to racing and cruising registrations, we are bringing back the
social activity wristbands from last year. Each wristband includes dinner
at the Sailors Social and Awards Banquet, 2 dinners (including a fish fry!)
at Ash Rapids, and drinks at 2 on-shore parties during the week. Kids
wristbands are available as well. Wristbands ARE NOT included with
registration and must be purchased separately through the same portal below.

Early bird registration ($125/boat) and social activity wristbands
($150/person) are available for the rest of June before regular pricing
(+$50 for registration and +$25 for wristbands) goes into effect in July. A
crew of 5 saves $150 by registering earthly, so get to it!!

Lowisa 54 Registration Portal
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lowisa-54-registration-63516545698>

Notice of Race

The official Lowisa 54 Notice of Race is attached to this email and is
available to download on the website.

What’s Next?

Continue to monitor email, our website, and the Lowisa Facebook page for
all the latest information! Future updates will include preliminary course,
social calendar, and more!

As always, feel free to reply to this email with any questions

Your Lowisa 54 Commodore,

Ryan Clark

(612) 817-1322

[image: Lowisa-Burgee.png]

--
Connect with Us!
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lowisaregatta>

**If you would like to be removed from this distribution, please respond