[Sonar] Sonar Snacks

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Sat Jun 29 19:21:48 CDT 2019

Feed the hungry!  Sonar Sailors return from racing and... good grief... where's the snacks?  Please sign up below.  It's not dinner.  Just a snack.  Something salty.  Maybe a little protein.

The good news is... there are very few Sundays left.  And we are a big fleet, so we should be able to fill these spaces easily.

Individuals may sign up, or a boat crew can sign up, or you can ask your best friend who beat you last week to sign up with you.  Pick your date:

July 7 ________________
July 14 (BOGO)  ________________
July 21 - No Snacks - B Series Party hosted by the Sonar fleet.  Please help with that. Talk to Warren or Paula.
July 28  (BOGO)  ________________
August 4 - No Snacks - All club cook-out hosted by the S2 7.9 fleet
August 25 - No Snacks - C Dock Party
September 1  ________________
September 8 - No Snacks - Star of the North
September 15 - No Snacks - Chili feed after Fall Regatta
September 22  ________________