[Sonar] Fw: Fleet 5 accounting sheets - PayPal

Troy tdneurau at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 17:13:27 CDT 2019

 To be discussed at next Board meeting.Should we have a Paypal associated to the generic Sonar5Board email address?
Troy
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: J.R. <johnrainaldi at gmail.com>To: Troy <tdneurau at yahoo.com>Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019, 4:45:00 PM CDTSubject: Re: Fleet 5 accounting sheets - PayPal
 Our fleet 5 PayPal account is tied to our Flagship Bank Account.
Hans has setup a email that all communications from PayPal go to and that email forwards to whomever we wish... (Currently I believe it is only Hans and Myself - I did have Joel, Ben and Eric make there 2018 fleet dues payments that way and it works really slick because you know who it came from and its a permanent record)
So this is my thinking.....
Fleet dues may be submitted via www.PayPal.com payment to wyc at sonar5.org

”Sendingto a friend” using Bank or PayPal Balance = We Pay No Fee = $0.00

”Payingfor an item or service” can Charge = We pay 0.30+2.9%

FYI Thom has the physical Checkbook..