[Sonar] Canceled for Tonight - Sailing & Social - This Friday 5/24

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Fri May 24 12:43:26 CDT 2019

*Canceled Tonight – Both the Sailing & Social*

Why? 1 boat and 9 people

Traditionally Friday of Memorial Day Weekend has been among the best
participated so this year is an anomaly.

Past 3 years we have had 6 boats every time and an average of 21 people!

Big thank you to the 9 people that committed Yes for tonight.

*I expect next Friday 5/31 to be a better turnout!*

*Fun Facts;*

This is our 6th year!

First Year 2014

*2018 Average Participation Statistics;*

  6.7 Boats available for Friday

22.6 Racing Participants

  4.3 Social Only Participants

80 Total Race Participants (not including Social)

Breakdown Below;

15 WYC Boat Owners

22 WYC Regular Sonar Crew

  9 WYC Regular Other Fleets

17 WYC Members Not Regularly Racing

17 New or Relatively New to WYC and or Sailing