[Sonar] Friday Sailing & Social - This Friday 5/31 - PLEASE RSVP!

Troy tdneurau at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 12:48:01 CDT 2019

 JR - Can't make it this Friday...
Keep it up!Troy
    On Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 11:12:46 AM CDT, J.R. via Sonar <sonar at lists.wyc.org> wrote:

 Everyone Welcome!
This Friday Forecast; Low 80s Wind 9

Please RSVP for Racing by Thursday PM (reply Y or N by email) (Also, RSVP if you are attending only the social)
Timely reply is appreciated!Boat representatives please reply! The biggest issue we have is when we do not know the number of boats planning to attend.

NOTE: This Friday there is a graduation part at the club.  We will gather on the side patio or under the tree.  They will be done by the time we are done sailing so the social will be run as usual.After this week our next Friday is 7/12
Our goal is that boats are leaving the dock by 5:45+ and stragglers continue to JOIN IN THE FUN until we call it an ON-THE-WATER wrap by 7:45ish
I make the food arrangements of burgers, brats (or possibly tacos), fixings, chips and the other goodies. BYOB $5 per

If conditions are not conducive to sailing we will ALWAYS have the Friday Social.

All of our 2019 Fridays are on the WYC schedule!

What is it about???? ....The intent is that we get NEW and experienced people out to enjoy some Sonar sailing in Wayzata Bay followed by social time at the club. You do NOT need to be an active Sonar fleet participant and you do NOT need to bring a boat or be regular crew. The number of people, boats, general experience level and weather conditions will determine the on-the-water event (Ideally team racing is two matched skill level teams.  Teams of 3 boats are standard but we can also sail two on two)
No boat necessary. Please let me know if you are bringing a boat or need a ride.I do ask that you RSVP to me if you are planning to sail and / or just come to the social. I want to have an idea of the number of boats and people to expect on the water and for the social after racing._______________________________________________
Sonar mailing list
Sonar at lists.wyc.org