[Sonar] Thursday evening's Sonar fleet Zoom gathering

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:23:16 CDT 2020

All

As promised last week,  I'd like to have our first Sonar fleet Thursday
Zoom activity!

Time:  Thursday,  April 30 at 18:15   (our typical Thursday night white
flag time)

How:

1. Before Thursday,  go get the Zoom client from https://zoom.us/download
for your device.   You can use an Android, iPhone or Linux/Windows
desktop.

On Thursday,  before the meeting, I will be sending out a link that you'll
want to click on to get into the meeting.   If all was done well,  that's
all you need for that part.   No passwords etc. needed.

2. Acquire a bunch of index cards,  any color and normal or larger size
doesn't matter.  Get at least 10.

3. Acquire a fairly wide felt tip pen to write on the index cards with
(e.g. Sharpie).   A ballpoint pen won't be enough.   You will be showing us
your cards to your device's camera,  and bold writing will be necessary.

4. Review the race flags from last years SI's or from the US Sailing rule
book.   You'll be glad you did.

Oh...and just before the meeting,  be sure to grab your favorite post race
beverage and have it right by you!

Thomas Brown