[Sonar] Well wishes for the holidays and looking forward to a great 2021 to all Sonarians

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:36:28 CST 2020

All:

Hope everyone is doing well and staying as healthy as possible.

Today is the shortest daylight day of the year.   After today,  our
daylight ever so slowly starts to come back!

2020 was rough in so many ways besides sailing and socializing at the
club.     I think many of us would like to see 2020 in the rear view
mirror.   We're almost there.

While it's hard to tell for sure, I think things will be different this
next season.   Only time will tell how and when things will change,  but
change it will and most likely for the better.

We are still planning a great 2021 season of the North American
championships,   Star of the North,   Friday team racing socials and double
handed racing etc.   Lots of things to look forward to.

See the attached photo from 2007.   Look how young Nate is!   I'd love to
be able to do another photo like that next year as sort of an official end
of 2020!

Thomas Brown