[Sonar] New Plan This Thur - Jan 9 - Sonar Meeting - Seminar / Clinic / Training / Knowledge Sharing

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 16:23:25 CST 2020

*This Thursday* Jan 9, 6:30pm (Seizing the opportunity as NAs meeting has
been changed)

*Open Discussion;*
What can we do this year to advance the performance and knowledge of
everyone in the Sonar fleet?
Possible Sonar Fleet - Clinic / Seminar / Training / Knowledge Sharing /
Other?

*When; THIS Thursday, Jan 9th at 18:30*
*Where; Chris Fittipaldi's 1037 Lake Street E, Wayzata MN*

Ideas Wanted!
Everyone Encouraged to Attend
*Please RSVP* (not necessary but appreciated)

*Goal;*
Detail a plan to present to the Sonar Fleet

*Focus will be on;*
- Sonar Clinic / Seminar

Do we want? What should the format be? What should it to look like?
Do we bring in outside talent and / or use local?
Who are our preferred choice / choices? (Sailmaker? Brian Hayes?
Shepstones? Others?)
How do we fund them? (If from fleet funds - have clear recommendation for
the fleet to vote on)

- Training / Knowledge Sharing

What training events would be helpful?
  Crew Work?