[Sonar] Sonar NA 2020 Meeting Notice

Hans Dickel hans at recursivegeek.com
Tue Jan 28 18:26:31 CST 2020

Good evening fleet...

We apologize for the late notice.

Chandra and I need to cancel our participation with the Sonar NA 2020 planning meeting this coming Thursday.  Feel free to continue to meet if desired (the space at WYC is reserved for us).  If you do get together, invite Blake Middleton (myc at aol.com) so he is included as a valuable resource.

The reason for our inability to attend is our attention remains with Chandra’s stepmom (and family members).  We have been working with her through the hospital and various care systems, including insurances, over the last five weeks since her seizure on New Year’s Eve.  On Sunday she started to experience pain as a result of continued rapid progression of stage 4 melanoma.  We placed her in hospice on Monday and believe she is nearing the end of life. She is now under morphine sedation (Oxy never worked once the pain set in).  While her life expectancy is unknown, we believe it is a short window.  Family members are coming from out of town this week to visit (expecting this to be their last time).

Thanks,
Hans and Chandra

Hans Dickel