[Sonar] Sonar NA 2020 Meeting Notice

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 15:51:29 CST 2020

YES for This weeks NAs meeting...
Based on feedback..Enough people echoed Barths suggestion that we meet and
progress on whatever we can

For the people that can make the meeting tomorrow..
This is how I see it going...
- Short meeting with committee updates (expecting a lower turnout than
prior meetings)
- Focus discussions on a specific topics

Examples;

NOR open items
Midweek activities (between SOTN & NAs)

J.R.