[Sonar] Friday Sonar 'open format sail'

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:54:03 CDT 2020

All:

As an update about our proposal to get back to our Friday evening sailing
sessions,   I have not heard from any other boats that plan to attend.

So,  if I don't get at least four boats willing to come on Friday by noon
tomorrow (Thursday),  I'll cancel.

Keep in mind that we now have the regular practice races from WYC as well
as the option to sail PHRF in doublehanded format (not scored as part of
the Sonar fleet) on Monday's and Thursdays.  All you have to do is arrive
with at least yourself and another crew member (but not more) and grab a
pink streamer from where the QR codes are at the head of every dock.

Let me know if you are a boat owner and want to come on Friday!

Thomas Brown