[Sonar] 7 sonar’s on the line last Thurs!...+ RSVP request

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 15:21:56 CDT 2020

All:

I just wanted you to know we are getting at least part of the fleet out on
thursdays.   Not all boats are in the water and for WYC sanctioned events
we are limited to three on the boat but once out on the water it seems
‘almost’ normal!

There are some other options as well:

Monday to sail phrf (handicapped) double handed.

And... if we choose as a fleet, our Friday practice event(s) which if boat
owners RSVP to, I’m more than happy to organize.  We will grab the menards
buckets and decide what we want to do...and make it fun.

If the weather is crummy,  I can have zoom on standby for some race rules
games and home happy hour socializing.

Summer won’t last forever!

This pandemic won’t either, every day is one day closer to that end.

Tom Brown. #548 ‘Tally Ho!’
--
Thomas Brown