[Sonar] Grapefruit Juicy Fruit Departing WYC

Doug Beaudet dbbeaudet at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:58:31 CDT 2020

Yes, the rumors are true. Deena and I wanted to let all of you know that
we'll be moving back to Rochester, NY this spring with #488 Grapefruit
Juicy Fruit. We actually left GFJF in Rochester after World's last year, so
now it's just us who have to move. We're sad to leave the area, but are
moving back home to be closer to family.

We will miss sailing at WYC most of all. Everyone in Fleet #5 and WYC
has been so welcoming to us. We greatly appreciate your hospitality,
assistance and advice. I've been racing for 50+ years, but learned so much
from all of you in the past three years about OD racing.

Thank you again for your camaraderie and friendship. We hope to be back for
2021 NA's!

Fair winds,
Doug & Deena Beaudet

PS -- Our beloved Dyer Dhow sailing dinghy is for sale. It's a great little
sailing dink and a sturdy rowboat for crew and gear. Contact me at
dbbeaudet at gmail.com, if you're interested.