[Sonar] Option to social distance and sail: Laser

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 12:04:27 CDT 2020

All:

Some of you probably know that I have a Laser close to the lake that I've
had on a dolly at the west side of the west lot (with the other Lasers).

Given that the social distancing rules will likely continue enforced his
summer,  this will likely be a way that I'll get some of my sailing fix in!

However, like all good things,  Given the time I have,  that I'll use it
some,  but it will also sit on its dolly unused more than it should.

Like I've done in the past,  if a few Sonarians are interested in pitching
in on the $275 'dolly dock' spot, and are able to set up and put away with
keeping social distance rules,   please let me know ASAP.

Thomas Brown