[Sonar] [J22-Fleet 1] Thursday Night Crew Needed on a J24

Joshua Bone joshuambone at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 10:00:32 CDT 2021

Dave,

I have two sailors driving in from California starting today. One of them just finished at Stanford and will be doing medical rotations at the U for the next year or so. It would likely be a package deal. Rachel will go back to Texas after this week but she’s a great J24 sailor who has competed in multiple regattas in Texas, many NA’s and Nationals as well as a bow person.