[Sonar] Sonar Friday practice sail and social June 4 5:30PM

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 11:08:01 CDT 2021

All:

This is on the WYC calendar but I wanted to put an extra plug for it.

This is our Friday Sonar sonar practice sail and social.

While the rules now prohibit the use of the grill, for the social part
afterwards it's possible that we will have this rule loosened by then but
please stay tuned.

We need three boats however to achieve escape velocity with this on the
water.   So please RSVP,  especially if you are a boat owner and will
attend.

This particular Friday session will be a practice session, which we can be
impromptu about.    We will use the team racing format later in the season.

So please RSVP me if you plan to attend as a crew member or as a boat owner.

Thanks!

Thomas Brown