[Sonar] Procedure for bringing back your trophies

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 07:32:46 CDT 2021

Hi all:

Like many of you,  I have a trophy that goes back to 2019 that I need to
dust off and bring back.

Here is the procedure for getting your trophies returned per WYC guidelines:

Caring for Your Trophies

When you accept your trophies, you agree to do three things:

1. Have your trophies engraved.

2. Clean your trophies before returning

3. Return your trophies to the clubhouse before the next banquet.

Please have your Wayzata Yacht Club (WYC) trophies engraved at:

MN Trophies

1814 Main St.,

Hopkins, MN 55343

952-933-1596

Engraving is FREE for WYC Trophies.Individual Fleet or Personal Trophies
may include a nominal fee.

Remove the plate from the trophy and only bring that in, preferably after
the holidays. Please return your traveling trophies to the WYC clubhouse at
the end of the racing season (two weeks before the next banquet) in a clean
and polished state.

Thomas Brown