[Sonar] Impromptu sail practice with Sonar Fleet#5 Mallory Cup team: Tuesday

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 06:57:34 CDT 2021

All:

Our own Sonar fleet #5 Mallory Cup team is practicing on Tuesday evening
(Sept 21)  5:30PM on Wayzata bay and welcome other Sonar's to spar with
them to get them ready for their late October event in Galveston.

This is spontaneous in terms of function and is not on the regular
schedule.     We will probably do practice starts or bouy roundings etc.

Sonar #548 is planning to be out there and I think we could take another
one or two vaxed or negative COVID test crew.

Thomas Brown