[Sonar] Register NOW size limited - Sonar Team Racing Seminar This Friday 3/4

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:49:44 CST 2022

Team Racers
Sign up NOW Registration IS LIMITED!
This Friday 3/4

https://wayzatasailing.salsalabs.org/sonarteamraceseminarsocial/index.html?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=4d692568-d9f5-467e-a1c0-bbfc248e070a
RSVP
<https://default.salsalabs.org/Te0c1690d-2d3d-4cd1-9d16-ef32dce2dfea/79c410f8-0589-4231-be84-a40f6b0a109c>
Sonar Team Racing Seminar
March 4th | 5:30pm - 7:00pm

Free to attend! Come join Wayzata Sailing and the WYC Sonar Fleet to get
tuned up for some Friday Team Racing this Summer! All ages of racers
invited - including our Scholastic sailors. Virtual and in-person options
available, via RSVP link. We'll get back up to speed with team racing,
discuss options for this summer, and have some interactive groups to
practice our team racing skills.

Snacks provided | **Hybrid Event** | Masking TBD