[Weathermark]The Weathermark at wyc.org - October 30th, 2003

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Thu Oct 30 17:39:33 CST 2003

The Weathermark at wyc.org  -  October 30th, 2003

THIS ISSUE:
- Banquet Candid Photos
- Trophy Photos
- Banquet Invites
- Return Your Trophies
- WSF Auction
- Lynn Hines
- Go Gophers
------------------------------

BANQUET CANDID PHOTOS
The deadline for getting candid photos in for the banquet video is this
Sunday at midnight. Please visit the www.wyc.org homepage for info about
sending in digital photos or video.

TROPHY PHOTOS
The deadline for ordering additional trophy photos for your crew or partners
is also Sunday night at the stroke of midnight. Act now!!!
http://www.wyc.org/photo/

BANQUET INVITES
The cost goes up after Friday, so get your reservations in NOW for the
annual meeting, banquet, and party with Mick Sterling and the Stud Brothers.
If lost your registration form, call Craig Lofgren at 651-490-9607 to
register.

RETURN YOUR TROPHIES
Please bring your polished trophies at the clubhouse. This is critical for
the banquet setup team, even if you won the same trophy again this year.

WSF AUCTION
The goal is one item per boat and it's time to get off your butt and do
something. Donations are going well, but there's never enough. If your boat
hasn't donated anything yet please visit http://www.wyc.org/wsf/auction.htm

Lynn Hines
The WYC Family lost a dear friend last week with the passing of Lynn Hines.
Our sympathies to her family and close friends.

UofM SAILING TEAM
When you see the UofM sailors at the banquet auction, make sure you thank
them for all their hard work cleaning the WYC sponsored section of Co. Rd
15. It was a much bigger job than we thought and they did a great job of
cleaning up. I counted something like 30 bags of trash. I guess it's the
gopher in them...