[Weathermark]The Weathermark at wyc.org - January 23nd

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri Jan 23 17:57:06 CST 2004

The Weathermark at wyc.org  -  January 23nd

THIS ISSUE:
- Banquet Survey
- Lin and Larry Pardey
------------------------------

Sorry, we missed two items in yesterday's e-mail.

BANQUET SURVEY
We're looking at new options for next year's banquet. If you love or hate
the IMS, now's your chance to be heard. We have a form online that you can
complete and mail at http://www.wyc.org/BQSurvey-Insert1.pdf

LIN AND LARRY PARDEY
Our local West Marine store will be hosting Lin and Larry Pardey at a free
reception on Thursday February 5th from 5-7pm. Before you brush them off as
"cruisers", remember these preachers of "go simple, go now" are good enough
sailors to kick your J-Boat butt with their heavy wooden cruising boat.
Stop buy and see what a real sailor looks like. Note: The Pardey's are in
town for a seminar hosted by http://www.goodoldboat.com

Only 99 days until racing starts!