The Weathermark at wyc.org - May 16, 2005

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Mon May 16 17:37:45 CDT 2005

The Weathermark at wyc.org  -  May 16, 2005

THIS ISSUE
 - Bert & Ernie Show
- Becca Walker Raffle / Bake Sale
- Bayfield Raceweek
- LOWISA
- WSS
-----------------------------

BERT & ERNIE SEMINARS
One week left! This Tuesday night and Saturday Morning for the Graduation
Cup. Even if you've missed them all, you can still show up. Invite your
friends, co-workers or people on the street who might look interested.
- http://www.wyc.org/seminars/Bert-n-Ernie_show-Tuesdays.htm
- http://www.wyc.org/seminars/Bert-n-Ernie_show-Saturdays.htm.

BECCA WALKER
We're having a Raffle / Bake Sale after the A Series Race (May 22) for Becca
Taucher (Walker) who was accidentally burned at a bonfire several weeks ago.
She's currently recovering and this is to help with various expenses related
to her healthcare.

To provide a baked good for the sale, contact Carmella Zagone immediately at
651-699-7101 or carmella at cbburnet.com

To provide a raffle item, contact Beth Frampton at 612-251-4925 or
bframpton at uni-systems.com

BAYFIELD RACEWEEK
http://www.bayfieldraceweek.org/  - Bayfield is the only place to be over
the fourth. Trust me on this, it true. You can even race boat if you want.
And if you  bring your own boat, all the better.

LOWISA
You are not a real sailor until your raced LOWISA. This year's dates are
July 31-August 6th and Gary Christensen of the J24 fleet is this year's
Commodore. Everything you need to know is online at...
Brochure: http://www.lowisa.org/history/40/LOWISA%2040%20Brochure%20PDF.pdf
Web Site: http://www.lowisa.org/

PAY THEM DUES
Don't race your boat until you've paid your family dues in full. You won't
be scored, no exceptions. Check the PENDING fleet at
http://www.wyc.org/Results/boatlist.asp to see if you're paid up or not. As
for crew members, no pay, no name in the log book, no parking sticker, no
beer for you.

WYC SAILING SCHOOL
They're only young once. http://www.wayzatasailing.org/

See ya in Oklahoma!