The Weathermark at wyc.org - November 4, 2005

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri Nov 4 15:11:30 CST 2005

The Weathermark at wyc.org  -  November 4, 2005

FINAL LAST CALL REMINDER ISSUE
- WSF Auction Sneak Preview
- Banquet Reservations Deadline Looms
- WYC Annual Meeting
- Frozen boats in the Marina
-----------------------------

WSF AUCTION SNEAK PREVIEW
Check out http://wyc.org/wsf/auctionrecap2004.htm for a sneak preview of the
cool items available at the silent auction this year. Lots of cool stuff
including a one week time share to anyone of many locations donated by
Michael Martens. Plan your strategy and bring your visa!
http://wyc.org/wsf/auctionrecap2004.htm

It's not too late to still donate items, visit www.wyc.org for contact
information to donate.

BANQUET RESERVATIONS DEADLINE LOOMS
The first banquet deadline has past and the drop dead deadline date is
November 8th. Sign up and get your reservations in before it's too late.
It's $20 if you want to skip the dinner and only do the party. The David K.
Band will be playing. Yes, you can do the auction, leave for an off-site
dinner and return for the party. Dinner tickets are now $60 as it is past
October 31, 2005.

If in doubt of your RSVP receipt or you need a RSVP form emailed, contact
Wayne at wbren at mn.rr.com or 952-512-0251.

WYC ANNUAL MEETING
The club's annual meeting will kick off the banquet starting at 4:00pm. All
members, especially family members, are encouraged to attend.

BOATS IN THE MARINA
Steve just wants you all to know that even though we have our own crane, you
can't fight mother nature. If your boat gets frozen in the marina you will
be in deep trouble and your boat could be chopped up with chainsaws and
dragged to the dump. And then you'll get a bill for the work. So please
don't keep your boat in the marina too long.

See you at the Silent Auction