The Weathermark at wyc.org - April 11, 2006

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue Apr 11 07:47:00 CDT 2006

The Weathermark at wyc.org  -  April 11, 2006

This Issue
- MWST Winter Seminar Thursday
- Blake's MS Walk
- Advertise in the Log
- Clean Up Day
- Regatta Housing Needed
- Crane Status
-----------------------------

Ding Dong! The Ice is Gone. Yes it's true, it's really really true!

MWST Winter Seminar - This Thursday
Learn about Wind-n-Waves this Thursday for the last winter seminar. Check it
out at  http://www.wyc.org/seminars/winter_racing_seminars.htm

BLAKE'S MS WALK.
Blake has just about met his goal of raising 10k for MS research, but
there's no reason to not exceed that goal. Support the guy who supports our
racing. You can donate on line, it only takes a minute. If you do the walk
with Blake, it will only take a morning on May 7th. Learn more at
http://web.mac.com/blakesail/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html

ADVERTISE IN THE LOG BOOK
Put your ad dollars where people who like you will see it. Advertise in the
WYC Log. This is the time to do it. For details and an order form, e-mail
manager at wyc.org

REGATTA HOUSING NEEDED
Judy Woellner is organizing a list of WYC members interested in housing
sailors for occasional national events we host. Hosting visiting sailors is
an easy way to make friends around the country, learn from talented sailors,
and just be a nice person. Our next major event is the J22 NA's in
September. If you have a guest bedroom and/or some futons available for
sailors from out of town, please contact Judy @ 612-419-7545 or
judywoellner at hotmail.com

CRANE STATUS
Our totally overbuilt crane is currently broken. It should be running
sometime on Friday.

DUES
Remember, if you don't pay you don't play. If your family membership or
mooring is not paid, you will not be scored during racing and you will not
get those finishing places back after you pay.

Iceboat season is over. See you on the water!