The Weathermark at wyc.org - June 16th, 2006

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri Jun 16 09:47:33 CDT 2006

The Weathermark at wyc.org  -  June 16th, 2006

This Issue
- ADA Regatta Weekend
- Bayfield Raceweek
-----------------------------

AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION REGATTA
It's all happening this weekend! Racing starts at 1:00 so you still have time to work the honeydew list (or knock out 18 holes) and then get out for some sailing.  Registration closes at 11:00 am on Saturday, that's your drop dead time to get it together.

If you can't race, there's a GREAT silent auction that will be running Saturday up until Sunday after the racing. Also, Saturday after the racing there will be a big party with music from Sweet Africakan Kontry Muziki and a buffet dinner open to all ($10).

Social events are open to anyone, so at least show up and win the party if you can't win the regatta. The Capri Nationals are being run in conjunction with the ADA, so you know the party will be good.

You can support the WYC's effort to give back to our community via registering and racing the event, bidding up the dollar amounts at the silent auction, or offering to sponsor any boat during the regatta. Just give them a check! You can do it on the patio on Saturday or Sunday. http://www.wyc.org/ada.htm

Thank you to our new corporate sponsor Accu-Chek http://www.accu-chek.com/us/home.do
and a special thanks to our longtime major sponsor Sears Imported Auto.  Please stop by and check out their cars.
http://searsimportedmercedes.cms.dealer.com/index.htm

BAYFIELD RACEWEEK
Don't forget about Bayfield Raceweek. The best regatta the entire world.
http://www.bayfieldraceweek.org/

See you at the ADA.