The Weathermark at www.WYC.org - October 12, 2006

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Thu Oct 12 18:01:03 CDT 2006

The Weathermark at www.WYC.org  -  October 12, 2006

This Issue
- Foundation Cup
- WYC Photos
- Glassware Orders
- WYC Banquet
- Wayzata City Council Meeting
-----------------------------

FOUNDATION CUP
Two weeks left to join the big race. A small amount of money can bring you
loads of glory. Even if it's the last race of the Commodore's Cup, a big
donation might be just what you need to win all the marbles in the WYC
overall. If you still lose, you still did better than all the deadbeats who
didn't even enter. Learn more on the www.wyc.org homepage.

WYC PHOTOS
Trophy photos are online and ready to go. Select a photo for your trophy
frame and order extra trophy frames or photos for your crew, family,
friends, co-workers, and neighbors. The deadline to order photos for banquet
delivery is October 20th, not too far away. Pass the word!
www.wyc.org/photo

GLASSWARE ORDERS
Don't like photos of yourself? Order glassware for your crew. We have wine
glasses this year and it's a classy way to go. Info to order additional
glassware is available at www.wyc.org

WYC BANQUET
It's a new location this year (Sheraton West Hotel next to Ridgedale) with
affordable onsite rooms, plenty of space, and great heating with draft-proof
windows. All these improvements, and yet we've managed to keep the same
great music with David K, all those fancy trophies, and an exceedingly brief
awards presentation from the one and only Bert Foster. What could be better?
Contact your skipper (or nearest Family Member) to sign up for a table. If
you're cheap, show up after the dinner and awards to see the band at 9:00pm
($20). Visit www.WYC.org for more info.

WAYZATA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
WYC is currently working to create a new and improved zoning permit for our
property. Since all family members of our club are property owners in
Wayzata you are encouraged to attend and voice your support for the programs
at WYC. If you also own a home in Wayzata, you're especially encouraged to
attend. Even if you don't have anything to say, your presence is
appreciated. The meeting will take place at 7:00pm at the Wayzata City
Council Meeting. Believe me, these meetings are exciting, so make sure you
attend! Party at the Muni afterwards!

See you in the Foundation Cup!