Weathermark at lists.wyc.org - December 6, 2007

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Thu Dec 6 13:33:56 CST 2007

Weathermark at lists.wyc.org - December 6, 2007

This Issue
- 2008 Invoicing Redo
- Night Crawler Movie Night
- West Marine WYC Sale
- Unclaimed Trophies

REPLACEMENT MOORING INVOICES IN THE MAIL
There was a problem with the mooring invoices recently sent out. Please ignore the e-mail invoice from 12-4-07 and please ignore the first letter you will receive in the mail. New invoices are being e-mailed and postal mailed shortly.

This year you can discount 2.5% from your mooring invoice by mailing in a check. Also, your crane card is included in your mooring. (note: see your invoice for specifics)

NIGHT CRAWLER - DEEP WATER MOVIE NIGHT
Rumor has is that sailors will converge on the EDINA Lagoon Theater Saturday December 8th to see the movie Deepwater. This movie is about a crazy sailor, so we should all be able to relate.
http://www.landmarktheatres.com/Market/Minneapolis/Minneapolis_Frameset.htm

Pre-Event Skippers Meeting (crew welcome) will take place before the 7:30 showing at the Edina Grill which is someplace within earshot of the theater.
http://www.edinagrill.com/

Who knows what will happen afterwards.

More info from the Crawladore
http://lists.wyc.org/pipermail/weathermark/2007-December/000122.html

WEST MARINE HOLIDAY SALE
This Friday and Saturday (December 7-8) West Marine has a HUGE WYC member sale.
First - WYC members receive our club wholesale pricing.
Second - Club members receive an addition 10-20% off the wholesale price (see coupon for details).

Print out the certificate linked here and bring it to the store (you need the certificate).
http://www.wyc.org/WestMarine.pdf

So...if you were thinking of buying me a gift this is the time to do it.  I need a new splash top, main sheet, jib halyard, sunglasses, two pairs of kids sailing gloves, some charts for my gps, and a gallon of west epoxy (parts a and b, with new pumps, slow set please).

UNCLAIMED TROPHIES / GLASSWARE
Photos, Glassware, Trophies from the banquet are at the clubhouse waiting to be picked up. Please come pick them up and give them a place to be loved and admired. Door combo is 1-5-2