Weathermark: WSF Sailing Center Update - Monday 6-18-07

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Mon Jun 18 15:59:44 CDT 2007

Weathermark: WSF Sailing Center Update - Monday 6-18-07

- Another 25k available for small donors!
A donor has come forward to continue double matching for small donations under $1,000. Make a small donation and have it doubled, then it's doubled again by the Holmes match. Make a $100 yearly donation for three years and that turns into $1,200. A $300 yearly donation turns into $3,600.

If you are considering a small donation, make it now before all of our quadrupalupa matching funds are used up. Large donations are also doubled, so if you've ever had a reason to give big, this is it.

- Credit Cards Via Phone!
ApexQ is providing phone support to take credit cards via phone during business hours at 952-544-1100. Another donor (Brody's) have offered to pay your credit card fees.

- Many club members are beginning to reach out on their own to friends outside our circle of sailors. Hey, if you give or get, it all still counts. Thank you to everyone for all your work and your financial support of the project. Countless people have told me how the believe this is such an important project that will benefit our entire community. Thank you.

www.WayzataSailing.org/WCSC
- Project  Concept Document
- Donation Form
- FAQ's

OTHER NEWS
- Congratulations to Aquavit and High Heels for being the only two boats to put their chutes up yesterday!
- Thursday Menu: Comfort Food - Grilled Steak and Pork Loin, Baked Potatoes, Salad with Bacon Dressing, Green Beans, and Lemon Bars. Bring your $10 for some stick-to-your-ribs food