Weathermark e-Blaster at wyc.org - February 20, 2008

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Wed Feb 20 15:32:55 CST 2008

Weathermark e-Blaster at wyc.org - February 20, 2008

This Issue
- Gordy Bowers Seminar
- Tentative WYC Schedule
- Update Your Logbook Information

GORDY BOWERS SEMINAR
Just a quick reminder that this Thursday (2-21-08) we will have our winter
Thursday seminar. Gordy Bowers is the discussion leader this month and the
topic is "strategies for focusing on the overall race plan and managing the
details that contribute to the big picture". I don't know what all that
means, but I suspect I might understand by the time the seminar finishes.

Pizza and beverages are included, and this is supposed to be fun, so show up
at 6:30 and enjoy the social time before the seminar.
Info: www.WYC.org

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
It's on the way. It coming. We promise. There WILL be racing this summer.
Check www.WYC.org and it will be online hopefully soon.

UPDATE YOUR LOGBOOK INFORMATION
http://wyc.org/pdf/MembershipForm.pdf

DN WORLDS
Going on as you read. Information is typically scarce. JD is said to be in
9th (of 180 boats) on day two with day three in question due to
deteriorating ice conditions.
- http://www.iceboating.net/image/tid/43
-
http://icejunior.nasza-klasa.pl/pliki/docs/WE_DN_Champioship_Poland_2008_after2day.html