Weathermark e-Blaster at wyc.org - October 8, 2008

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Wed Oct 8 11:06:10 CDT 2008

Weathermark e-Blaster at wyc.org - October 8, 2008

This Issue
- Richardson Cup This Weekend
- Richardson Cup Gala Ball
- WSF Silent Auction
- Trophy Photos
- Slideshow Photos
- WYC Banquet

RICHARDSON CUP THIS WEEKEND
Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning Lake Minnetonka will be hosting some of
the finest match racing in the nation as competitors from all over the
Midwest battle for one of the oldest trophies in US sailing, The Richardson
Trophy. This is fun racing to watch as it's boat on boat with some exciting
starts and expected close racing. Put the putt putt on your boat and come
out for some watching.
Competitors: http://www.richardson-trophy.com/Team.html

RICHARDSON CUP GALA BALL
You Are Invited this Saturday.
 Northcoast Restaurant will be hosting a fabulous party for event
participants at 7:00pm on Saturday Night at Northcoast in Wayzata. All local
sailors are invited. Cost is $30 for appetizers, a fabulous dinner, and
something to drink. You should RSVP for this by contacting Pete Crawford at
952-221-0456 or peter at headinjurymedia.com.
Schedule: http://www.richardson-trophy.com/Schedule.html

WSF SILENT AUCTION
It's that time of year again. Everyone gives a little and we end up with a
fantastic auction at our banquet. Tammy Faiola is once again organizing this
event. Some people give gift certificates, some people have art or products,
everyone has something to give. If giving a physical item for your donation,
you can leave it at the clubhouse. Please drop her an e-mail with the
following information.
Name:
Contact Info:
Donation:
Value:
Tammy Faiola:  tammy.faiola at ssir.com - 612-280-5524
(If you drop off a physical item at the club for a donation, please notify
Steve Bren or Tammy Faiola immediately so that it can be picked up. Please
make arrangements for valuable donations)

TROPHY PHOTOS
It's all online. See your pretty faces and select your trophy frame images.
You are also welcome to order additional.crew motivation photos to keep 'em
coming back next year.
http://www.dallasjohnson.net/WYC.htm

SLIDESHOW PHOTOS
If you think my photos stink, send in your own, much better, photos to Tom
Verburgt for the banquet slideshow. Party and social photos are especially
welcome. Photos need not be larger than 1024x800 pixels or larger than 200k.
E-mail to Tom Verburgt at tom at verburgt.com .

WYC BANQUET
NOVEMBER 15th, Sheraton Minnetonka. Put it on your calendar!

See you at the Richardson (after I e-mail my WSF Auction item to Tammy)!